Where's Lefty

I attend many events (NYPC, Meetup, Meetin, NexusCafe, The Lunch Club & private ones) weekly in the New York City area. Here is a review of some of them. For the Meetup reviews the ratings are out of a possible 5 with 5 being the best. Please post comments here.

My Photo
Name:
Location: New York, New York, United States

Vell, Zaphod's just zis guy you know.

Saturday, June 24, 2006

Drinking with Kazuhiro Sakurai of Asahi Shuzo Sake Brewery









Tuesday, June 20th 2006

My friend KC of Astor Wine & Spirit had asked if I wanted to join him to go Sake drinking with Kazuhiro Sakurai of the Asahi Shuzo Sake Brewery which creates Dassai, one of my favorite Sakes. I jumped at the chance, being a Sake Connisour. Also in attendance were Tim of Urban Sake fame and Warren, a Spirit buyer and fellow employee at Astor.

We met at Matsuri (369 W 16th St, by 9th Ave), which is an awesome place to go if you love Sake as their list had well over 200 different Sakes available.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home