Where's Lefty

I attend many events (NYPC, Meetup, Meetin, NexusCafe, The Lunch Club & private ones) weekly in the New York City area. Here is a review of some of them. For the Meetup reviews the ratings are out of a possible 5 with 5 being the best. Please post comments here.

My Photo
Name:
Location: New York, New York, United States

Vell, Zaphod's just zis guy you know.

Saturday, June 24, 2006

Drinking with Strangers Meetup

Wednesday, June 21st 2006

After the NYPC Speech Recognition SIG I headed right out to a Meetup. This will be my first Meetup review, so I'll come up with a standard rating format/system as follows:

Meetup: Drinking with Strangers
Approximate # of Attendees: 20
Organizer: Kari
Venue: 11th Street Bar
Venue Rating: 3
Attendee Quality Rating: 2
Organizer Rating: 4

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home