Where's Lefty

I attend many events (NYPC, Meetup, Meetin, NexusCafe, The Lunch Club & private ones) weekly in the New York City area. Here is a review of some of them. For the Meetup reviews the ratings are out of a possible 5 with 5 being the best. Please post comments here.

My Photo
Name:
Location: New York, New York, United States

Vell, Zaphod's just zis guy you know.

Saturday, June 24, 2006

Joey Thai Supper Club Third Anniversary

Thursday, June 22nd 2006

My friend Sharyn organizes this great dinner monthly at Joey Thai. This month was the third year anniversary celebration. What's great about Joey Thai is it is a BYOB (Bring Your Own Bottle) restaurant. I of course bring a Sake. Sharyn arranges that we have a set price all-you-can-eat type meal that includes dinner, tax & tip. So we arrive, pay her up front and then sit down to a great meal with great service and don't have to worry about who had what and how to split the check. Probably the most enticing thing about her event is the quality of the people that attend. Every time I've attended I met excellent people I look forward to seeing either next month or at other social events.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home